Does the Village require business licenses?

Every Winnetka restaurant or business that wishes to serve or otherwise sell food and/or liquor must be registered and licensed by the Village. The Village also licenses amusement devices, grocery stores, all food dealers, parades, fireworks and service stations. Contact the Village Manager’s Office at 847-716-3541 for applications and fee schedules.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I obtain Village Council meeting agendas and minutes?
2. How do I apply for Village jobs?
3. How do I register to vote?
4. Do I need to register to vote if I only move within the Village?
5. Does the Village require business licenses?
6. Does the Village issue licenses for home occupations?
7. Who do I call with a complaint about my cable service?